The following link is for fundraising at Sir Roger Manwood's
Friends of Manwood’s
Friends is an informal group of parents and carers who raise additional funds for the school, through organising fun and social events which parents and pupils can enjoy. A group of parents, together with the Senior Leadership Team, meets regularly during the year.
Friends has helped fund:
- the purchase of school minibuses
- new curtains for the Hall and stage
- The Wellbeing Garden
Helping at Friends allows parents and carers to meet others in the Manwood Community, and give back to the school - assistance that is deeply appreciated!
Ways You Can Help:
- Selling refreshments at events during the year
- Donating gifts or prizes (eg. business sponsorship)
- Attending events
- Joining Friends’ meetings for brainstorming and planning
If you would like to become a volunteer or part of the organising group, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the School Office.